Service is at the heart of everything we do
Sit back and relax with our concept to completion service which uses just four steps to transform your conservatory into a comfortable space to use all year round.
The whole experience is simple, quick, professional and guided by your own personal experienced advisor who will be on hand throughout to offer advice and expertise, answer your questions and provide suitable solutions.
Step 1 – Home visit
At your home visit, your advisor will
- Discuss your requirements
- Offer potential solutions
- Show you product & fabric samples
- Take initial measurements
- Explain the process and answer any questions you may have
Our advisors never sell in the home – your personal quotation will be sent to you within 48 hours of the home visit and at no time will you be under any obligation to proceed.
Once you have placed an order for your blinds we will
- Return to mark out the position of your blinds and take accurate measurements
- Explain how the blinds will be installed
- Manufacture the blinds to your specific measurements
- When the blinds are nearing completion we will arrange an installation date
Your conservatory blinds are made-to-order in our own factory to a strict in house quality control system and are manufactured to your exact measurements to ensure they will fit perfectly.
As the blinds near completion we will contact you to arrange a convenient day to install your conservatory blinds. On the day of installation our fully experienced installers will
- Treat your home with respect
- Create as little disruption as possible
- Complete the installation quickly and efficiently
- Clean up fully when finished
- Demonstrate how to operate your blinds.
Our highly experienced team of installers take great care installing your blinds and making sure they fit and operate exactly as they should. The installation of your blinds is the stage with the most impact and wow factor and it’s the stage where we want you to be completely satisfied.
Custom care is our unique after sales care which is designed to ensure you enjoy years of trouble free use from your blinds. In addition to your 5 year guarantee, 12 months after installation we return to carry out a valet service on your blinds which includes
- Dropping the blinds down
- Fly/insect removal and cleaning spot marks where possible
- Re-hanging the blinds and carry out any necessary adjustments
- Cleaning and lubricating the support wires/nylon
- Checking to ensure smooth operation
Choosing the ideal supplier for your custom made conservatory blinds can be a challenge, until you discover Marla Custom Blinds. We have been making and fitting top quality conservatory blinds of all shapes and sizes to conservatories big and small for more than 20 years. In all that time our goal has been simple – to make sure that our blinds meet the requirements of our customers and that all our customers are always 100% satisfied with our products and our service.
Do we keep our promises? – we think so – Click here to see how our customers rate us on Checkatrade