Marla Custom Blinds - Sidmouth, Devon
Making homes blindingly beautiful in Exeter, Exmouth, Budleigh, Honiton, Ottery and East Devon.
Revitalise Your Windows and Refresh Your Home
With the help of Steve at Marla Customs Blinds (Sidmouth)
Hi, I’m Steve - your local blind specialist based right here in East Devon.
I’m committed to help you pick the perfect blinds for your home or office.
All Marla Custom blinds are custom made especially for you. And I’ve got the technical experience, specialist knowledge and the aesthetic skills needed to ensure you make the right choice.
So whether you’re looking to shade that awkward or unusual shaped window, cool your scorching conservatory in the summer or simply transform the look of your home or office it would be great to hear from you.
Simply call me NOW on 01395 512605 to book your home visit, or read these five reasons and discover why I’m the man you need…
1. Get specialist advice to choose exactly what you need
Blinds don’t just look good; they serve a practical function too. And with over 15 styles of blind and a huge selection of beautiful fabrics, you’ve got lots of options. You can:
- Really enjoy your conservatory with solar reflective conservatory blinds.
- Preserve your windows with Perfect fit blinds - they don’t require drilling.
- Create extra privacy with stylish fabric sliding panel blinds.
- Enjoy versatility with wood Venetian and aluminium Venetian blinds.
- Create an elegant, continental look with traditional wood plantation shutters.
- Protect your furniture and control the light with stylish vertical blinds.
What’s more, because your blinds will be custom made, you can get really specific about what you want. In fact, throw me a challenging window dilemma and you’ll see me at my best J.
“Steve carefully thought out a solution to our roof blind problem and his service was excellent. I would recommend this company”.
2. Bring the showroom to your place
Book your free home or office visit and I’ll arrive armed with a lovely selection of blinds, fabrics and samples. You can touch the blinds and match up styles and textures with your décor and soft furnishings. It beats relying on your imagination to visualise the final look and makes choosing a pleasure, not a chore.
3. Fair price
There’s no need to wait for the sales, or navigate your way around confusing special offers and discounts. My first quote is always my best price for the job.
And that price is fully inclusive. There are no hidden extras or silly add-ons. Just top quality, made to measure, beautifully installed custom blinds. Simple.
4. I’m friendly, helpful and fully house trained
From initial enquiry, to installation and beyond you’ll deal with me. Just me.
- No need to repeat what you tell me during your home visit.
- No need to instruct a different installer of specific requirements.
- No need to worry about mess. I’ll respect your home and clean up after myself.
And because I’ve got a thing for blinds you’ll find working with me is a positive experience. But don’t take my word for it. Instead have a read of what my many satisfied customers have said independently on Checkatrade.
“Steve was professional, courteous, honest, polite and punctual, his bespoke service is second to none with a price to match”.
Mr P, Exeter
5. Guaranteed work
Buying blinds is an investment and you want to buy with confidence. I offer a 5-year no quibble guarantee on everything. If there’s something you’re not happy with, let me know and I’ll put it right. No questions asked.
Sounds good? Then book your free home visit NOW.
I’m here to help you. So please give me a quick call on 01395 512605 and book your home visit. There’s no obligation and I promise you it will be time well spent.
I look forward to chatting.
P.S: Call me now before you forget. Here’s my number again - 01395 512605.